Sister Shirts is a custom shirt printing shop that started in a basement in 2009. After lots of love, sweat, and tears and over ten years later, it has flourished into a successful e-commerce business, with a storefront in Downtown Trussville. The goal in our business is to make women and children look and feel amazing! We promote kindness and have a love for people-- especially our girl gang of loyal customers. We couldn’t love our community more!
Are you interested in joining our team?!
IN-STORE TEAM MEMBER:
We have a position available for hours. We are looking for someone to join our team! If you are not afraid to tackle whatever comes your way, are dependable, highly motivated and can finish a task without being told, love people, are a strong communicator, “organized” is your middle name, have a weird love for spreadsheets, and you won your middle school spelling bee, let us know if you are a good fit for the job!
QUALIFICATIONS:Details! Details! Details! There is nothing more important than communicating well with our customers and delivering their needs to meet their expectations in a timely manner. You might be who we are looking for, if you are:
- Available to work our current store hours in Trussville, AL
- A minimum of 10 hours a week and one Saturday a month, plus filling in when needed.
- Must be available by 9:50am to 5:00pm.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Work efficiently and effectively
- Positive attitude with high energy!
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Willing and unafraid to learn new things -- such as embroidery!
- Understanding of the current tee trends, social media (such as content creation, reels, TikToks, etc.), and some knowledge of Photoshop is a plus!
- Order completion -- shipping, pairing orders, and updating our order spreadsheet.
- Customer interaction -- emails, phone, and in-person.
- Setting displays weekly, tagging and labeling in-store items.
- Ensuring our store stays clean and organized.
Dependent on previous experience. Room for growth.
HOW TO APPLY:
Think you have what it takes to join the SS Team?
Please email us at email@example.com with subject line HIRE ME to apply.
Make sure to include your resume, a picture of yourself so we can put a face to the name, and your answers to the questions below!
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this job?
- What previous experience do you have that you feel relates to this position?
- What is the earliest date you could get started?
- How many hours are you looking to work weekly?
- We are open Tuesday-Friday from 10am-5pm and Saturday 10am-4pm, with goals of extending our hours. What hours are you available to work?
- Do you have longterm plans that would later affect your position here?